My Lovers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Things were so clear today. I didn't feel an ounce of confusion. My heart is tired of hurting. I realized who is really important in my life and people who bring me misery. All I can explain how I feel is relief, like everything will be ok. Everything finds its place sometime... Fighting for it didnt seem worth it anymore. So yes, I'm quitting.

This warm summer weather makes me so happy. Yesterday I took my alfie to doggie beach. Beach? In the beginning of January?? I love where I live.







I really miss my girls nights. My friendships need to be focused on. Without friends, happiness can't be shared.


Last night Dim Mak night. Eh only half way to amazing. And now I'm completely broke!! I need a better job, but I shouldn't complain. At least I have one.

My beautiful friends






Aoki & Benji




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice booty!

Justine said...

haha thank you

Anonymous said...

HOT! What kind of moisturizer do you use? Your skin looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Justine said...

thankkk youu.. well i don't really have a fav, I just kinda use whatever is laying around.. :( sorry for the boring answer

Anonymous said...

what lippy are you using here? im having a hard time finding a good nude shade...you should do a makeup post, you always look perfect! =)

Justine said...

Freckletone @ MAC knock yo self out. and thank you. Maybe I will, but then it wouldn't be a secret huh? gotta keep some things to myself

Post a Comment