My Lovers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Gettin After It

Ohhh life is good. Got the job @ Sutra doing VIP bottle service Hostess. I ultimately want to do bottle service but I can't be picky :) I'm just thankful to have a job there!!!

Went to HARD Summer and drank a little too much too quickly. :( I fell asleep on the ground while Major Lazer performed. Bulllshat. It wasn't as fun and exciting as other Hard concerts I've attended. Maybe because it started at noon. Bleh. It's only fun at night!!! That's like going to a club with the lights on.

Yesterday was Matty's BBQ Birthday celebration!! We got a keg and fired up some burgers on the qqqq. And I got ohhh soo wasted. I barely remember even hanging out with matt. haha he was doing his own damn thing.

The house was disgusting this morning!!! But we managed to clean it up. I bought him a single speed Fuji Feather bike!! :) He plans on doing the crystal cove triathlon. I'm so excited!! I love that triathlon.

Things have been looking up lately. I received financial aid for my last year at CSUF. That takes a hugeee weight off my shoulders!!! I won't be so far in debt after graduating. The Sutra job came right in time and marketing is soo fun. I'll be doing a Cuervo promo event the next 3 weekends on Sat in HB and Newport Beach. Come visit me. SHOTSSS.

Getting a new camera!! Thank god for warranties. They are so worth it. Back your shit up.

Some Pics:



Bday Gift!!













































8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of camera do you use?

Anonymous said...

you dont roll at Hard? and i agree, Hard Summer wasnt as good as others cause it was super hardcore regulated by the cops. and sucks you missed out on major lazer, they were amazing. did you check out crystal castles? sucked live so hard.

Justine said...

whooo are you?

Anonymous said...

haha a random girl? does it really matter?

Anonymous said...

finally, a post i been waiting for. pics look amazing, concert looks dope. you're always a sight for sore eyes. you treat your boyfriend too damn good. i don't quite understand the watermelon picture, but i am intrigued and fascinated.

- number one fan

Anonymous said...

where did you get your lace top at? so cute

Justine said...

lace top from a boutique in HB. never heard of vodka soaked watermelon????!?!??! oh man.

and to the random girl.. i guess it doesn't matter it's just a bit creepy.

Justine said...

creepy= remaining anonymous..

Post a Comment