My Lovers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Busy Is good.

So busy but I can't complain. I think I love my history class and writing for the Coast report is very fulfilling. My first story printed, even though my Editor Tony Lee changed almost everything around, it was still a pretty good first feature.
Visit our online newspaper. I have also been asked to write for their fashion blog, ahhh going to be so busy, but I love it.
And to View the actual Coast Newspaper a PDF image is available here:
Valentine's day is approaching and I will be with the girls. Matt will be fully occupied with work boo but I am going to celebrate with all my single girlfriends and boy bash. But this sunday will be my Valentine's Day. Oh I can't wait for this three day weekend. I need it, I'm oh so tired.
Today I got bangs.
Ahhh I will post pictures when I gain the confidence. Haircuts always suck.





Some good people

My gay lover Johnny

And something to savor... akward, sad, funny interview with Joaquin Pheonix last night on the Letterman Show. It's so sad what's happened to him, I'm not sure exactly what drug he's on but I want some!

0 comments:

Post a Comment