My Lovers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Too much of a Good Thing





These past couple weeks have been a ROLLERCOASTER! Diving in to school work is extremely difficult. I have the worst case of senior-itis. The scribbles in my planner are haunting me. I've never excelled at procrastinating till recently.

Lately I've been feeling a bit different. Perhaps it's because my school plan is coming to end and I'm not quite sure what comes after that. Uncertainty and the unknown give me the shakes. I think this feeling is pure fear. I feel more scared and alone now that I ever have. And it's not a bad thing.. I think it's just growing up.

LOVE- Valentine's Day is in a couple days. I always believed the day was made to anger the singles. A singles.. hate.. day.. Oh how cruel of the world to designate a day that singles out half of the world. Everyday should be filled with sex, love, and chocolates.. I'll celebrate monday with my wife, Sophia.

I bought my ticket for Adele on June 8th. I'm so excited. To see and hear her live is a dream.


This past weekend has been eventful.


SD


Control @ Avalon

Round 2. New Inventory @ Luna Boutique! And my god.. I just died and spent far too much. Damn you clothes... you get me every time. Everything picture below can be purchased (except the high waisted pants!) @ Luna Boutique
Located at: 19680 Beach Blvd, Huntington Beach, CA, 92648























Superbowl



lightshow.. tellys in to it
stealing almonds :(
omg.. thats so many asians
telly time face
homan.. my lover







yes.. jeff..


st




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute. do you get to keep the clothes you model for? that'd be awesome! new bf? adorable

Justine said...

no i just get paid hourly and I get a 20% off discount. It's pretty awesome. and yes.. he is adorable? huh?

Anonymous said...

i think you had a nipple slip in one of the pics. hot...

Justine said...

nooo

Rosy said...

very very very sexy and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

is luna b hiring?

Justine said...

I'm not quite sure but why not give it a try!!! Come by and ask for an application. If I had the time, I would for sure work there.

Anonymous said...

i LOOOVE your high waisted jean pants! where are they from? i prob wouldnt look as good in them as you girl! but id love to try ;)

Post a Comment