My Lovers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

RacksonRacksonRacks









Whew. I'm so glad this month is almost over. It has been the worst month I have had in years.

I have moved out of my Sherman Oaks apartment and I am currently looking for a space in West Hollywood or somewhere near there. Call me a gypsy... But I love spending the week with my Wife Sophia :) Thanks for letting me bunk up next to you mamabear.

I just started my new internship with EFG PR in West Hollywood with an emphasis on Talent and Events. This company is amazing and I'm happy to finally start the chase to my dream.  And I made a promise to try to understand Twitter so add me on Twitter. I need the experience. My Twitter. 

It was my mama's 51st birthday August 20th and I decided to gather 8 of my friends and surprise her with SKY DIVING!! My mom is very athletic and adventurous, so I knew she would love the idea. We headed to lake elsinore without her knowledge... not until we parked did she realize we were jumping out of a plane. It was filthy hot, 112 degreees, but luckily they had a pool. Thank you again for everyone who participated to make this birthday the best one she has ever had :)

Sutra just bought out 888, I'm crossing my fingers I land a Bottle Service position there! Eeeeeek. 

I can't wait for the weather change. I love Summer, but I am ready for the heat to go away. Hello to sweaters and pants. I try to not shop online, because it is the death of me and my wallet. but I reallllly reallllly want these NOW.. Boy.. please buy them for me :) I'lll love you and kiss you forever. Thank you!





Make sure to check out Luna Boutique's facebook. I'll be getting ALL my clothes for the Fall season there. Shooting tomorrow, I'll post pics of my favorite picks soon.




















































































Swimming Ritual 









yes, David Guetta 














Me exiting the place backwards!!! ahhh flips x 5




Go mom! 









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should update your blog more often!

Anonymous said...

your curls are so gorgeous how do u do ur hair?

btw, you are BEAUTIFUL :) great pics!

Justine said...

hi thank you :) i use a clipless curler. its the best!

Ashley said...

Hello! I think you've answered this before, but where did you get your ombre done at? It looks amazing! And what color did you exactly ask for? Thank you :)

Justine said...

hi hi. Ceasar at Studio Rene in Huntington Beach. tell em JUSTINE sent you.. (714) 840-8400

Anonymous said...

What brand and color lipstick do you use (the pink one)? It looks so good on tan skinned girls!

Anonymous said...

Time for an update?

Post a Comment