My Lovers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Truth

Truth. Matt cheated on me with my friend. Alcohol played a significant role but not as an excuse. I'm stuck in between moving forward and staying to clean up the mess that I call my boyfriend and my life.

This
past week I've been running to forget and throwing myself in to a Grey's Anatomy marathon to occupy my time. Season 3, three more to go. (one of the best shoes everrrrr). It's pathetic I know but I can't seem to peel myself away from the bed for a week. Someone help! entertain me. Although work is the only thing I have to look forward to it's very hard. It's difficult to work when everyone wants you to fail. Watching your every move to find mistakes to magnify. Work is very very hard. But I'm thankful I have a job.

Friends
are shit lately. Vomiting empty promises only to let me down. Where have all the good friends gone??? Maybe If I moved I would be around people who had actual feelins. Whens 2010 gunna get better?

On the brightside (sorry it's so dark and bitter on my end) my mother and I have gotten much closer. And I've been hanging out with my cousin and dad (real dad) and ironically I mirror a much too similar image of the Cuenco side of my family.

ONE MORE WEEK OF BREAK!!! Let the rain come down. Maybe that will wash away my bitterness... :)

New Years Photos




ohh my VIP table the Bellinos








mrs. demps

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO excuses with respect to cheating !!!

It goes without saying that you deserve better.

Live / Learn / Grow ... it's a cycle.

Boyfriend AND Friend have to go. You'll look back when you have perspective and agree.

You are so interesting and so pretty - you will definitely find something better. That's the point.

Stay grounded.

Do the things you love.

What comes around comes around.

Susan Sun said...

Justine. Late night insomnia and slight neuroticism. I came across your blog post... and decided that I had to respond to this.. because reading it upset me. a lot. Men are shit. At least most men are.

You can get any guy you want and you know this. Don't waste your time on someone who doesn't deserve it. Relationships are about mutual respect and honesty and truth. It becomes more than a simple transgression with fidelity. It's a violation of that respect.. of that trust. Forgiving him asks for a sacrifice of your own pride and dignity as well as feminity. You should only do so if he is sincerely, sincerely remorseful.. If he genuinely feels that he is a worthless piece of scum. That ass should be on his knees groveling. Otherwise forget it. seriously. It'll only go round and round and round and round. People don't change. I've learned that. At least it's extremely hard for people to make changes. They need to suffer some kind of deep trauma in order to realize that change is needed. Maybe losing you will do that for him. I know that there are things that go on in a relationship between two people that outsides will never be able to distinguish, but coming out of a 3 year relationship myself.. I wish someone had been there to tell me this. Time is never wasted.. but it gets harder and harder to climb out the longer you stay in the ditch.

There are two things in the world that you can never run out of.. femininity and your means of exploiting that femininity.

I hope everything works at for you.

Anonymous said...

You are to pretty of a girl to be cheated on. Must mean theres no hope out there for the rest of us average looking females. You are absolutely stunning, keep doing you.

Anonymous said...

He cheated on you - have you cheated on him ? That's about the only way to call even-steven.
Otherwise - the easy way is to stay with him just because he is grovelling and it makes you feel good - but in the long run - watch out !!! There are no excuses for crossing those limits - either you guys have it or you don't. Hate to see you have a wasted chapter in your life because the right guy you just may miss out on while you are trying save a sinking ship. Just a thought. And what's with your friend ??? I hope you said adios to her.

Dana said...

Coming from experience, you shouldnt give him another chance. If he can do it once he can do it again and it will now always be on the back of your mind the rest of the time you two are together. Cheating isnt right and you seem like a great person who doesnt deserve that. He doesnt deserve you. Alcohol or not. Its not right. If you do give him another chance make sure its worth it and hes what you want.

Post a Comment