My Lovers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year, New Beginnings

2009 was one of the worst years in my opinion. For me it was full of lies, people passing, and mistakes that I regret.

I'm so excited for 2010. It gives me another chance to start over, to start clean.

I've ended it with my boyfriend of two years yesterday, he stabbed me in the heart and for the first time I'm excited for what life will bring next. Heartache is temporary, I'll get over it.

I learned a lot about myself this past year.

I forgave my dad for never reaching out to me for 5 years. I grew closer with my cousin Telly, whom I love and adore. I lost a lot of close friends for no apparent reason. Some changed without me and never looked back. I learned what kind of people I don't need in my life. But most importantly, I learned to hustle. To make something out of nothing. And that is one thing I will take out of 2009.

I hope 2010 brings more change.

Highlights of my 09



Meeting my girl Magaly, Miss you girl


The ugliest haircut I have ever recieved


Meeting LYKKE LI, my lovee


first half marathon :)


Ian comes home


I turned 21!!!!


drank tooooo much


XoBeso Summer


sloppy goood 4th of july


best pool party ever


more drinking


la caved out


lollapalooza chicago

first jetplane to Vegas

ohh vegas


venice beach


halloween part I


Fargo Halloween Party Part II

papa cuenco


Best Xmas :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment