My Lovers

Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm a peacock..







It's October!!! Weeks away from my favorite holiday (I consider) of the year!!!! hallowweeeeny. 

Sunday Sophia and I went to Downtown LA Fashion district to gather some materials for my costume as Shocantelle Brown :) I can't wait. 




I got my butt pad 



and my birfday suit :)

I'm still floating around like a damn gypsy. I'm actually enjoying it. I get to slumber with my wife Sophia and see my familia on the weekends. Going home is like a mini vacation. 

I almost forgot to post.. I was spotted in the Dada Life music video for "happy violence". God I'm sucha groupielover for them. Check it out! 

Months ago, I was approached by this fine fellow Mitchell. He's a photographer from Australia and asked me to shoot a Tuesday for his blog. Since I LOVEEEED his blog, I was jumping at the chance to shoot. 

After months of scheduling and missing each other we finally made Tuesday love and out came these photos :) Wardrobe provided by Luna Boutique. Thank you Mitchell and Luna.. 










And finally the LAST party of the Summer.. Wet Electric came and went. I worked the better end of Bottle Service this year and yes.. it was INSANE.. So long Wild Rivers. 










GOOD NEWS! I'm officially the new addition to the Ten Nighclub Bottle Service team! I'll train for a few weeks and jump in to it. So sad to leave my family at Sutra, but hostess need to grow up sometime. Until next time ;x







0 comments:

Post a Comment