My Lovers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Growing Pains





These fews weeks since I last posted have been insane. I finally found a place and moved to a giant house in West Hollywood. I love it! It's right in the middle of everything!!! Although I am never home. I hate how I am so stuck on the OC. It's the taurus in me. It's so unfair. I can't conform to any sort of change in my life. I think maybe it's because I'm scared. 

Life has definitely not been how I imagined it would be after graduation. I thought it would be easier... but I don't know what gave me that impression. What I miss most about being in school are the seasonal breaks. Spring break, summer break, winter break, etc. In the grown up version of life... there are no BREAKS!! It's sooo devastating!!! Money never sleeps, I have found out. I find myself asking all the people I look up to the same questions, "Where were you when you were 23?" And most of them replied with, "lost". And that is exactly how I feel. I know where I want to be, I just don't have the blueprint to getting there quite yet. 

But enough complaining... Today, has been a great day! I'm seeing Erykah Badu Dec 8th at the Wiltern wooooohoo can't wait. 



Congratulations to LUNA B for their soon to be grand opening of their second location in Laguna Beach! Continue to support them on facebook!  You can also spot them (and ME)  in the new Locale Magazine. Pick it up today. 


This week's shoe obsesssssionnnnn 




And now... some pics 






























































Those who jowel together... stay together :) 

LUNA NEW SHIPMENTS FOR THIS WEEK! GET IT 



























1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea life is hard after college. Love that last pic

Post a Comment