My Lovers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bitter and Twitter and SWINE FLU ahh

Swine flu is ruining my plans. As you remember Matt has bought us a Carnival Cruise to Ensenada. He's trying to convince me I won't die due to Swine, but I'm scared for my life. Should we go? Should we just get our money back and bail to Vegas?

HELP!!!

I'm officially having a terrible day, and I'm glad it's coming to an end. I'm sick and tired of working for NOVA, Ginny (my boss) is a huge bitch. I'm tired and have a hugeee history test that I need and WILL A-ce. Ok I'm done ranting.

My Bitter about Twitter piece was published today. Click here to read the article. Let me know what you think about it!!! Agree or disagree.


4 comments:

Lucas said...

Long live Twitter!

Anonymous said...

you bash on twitter while you (presumably) have a myspace, facebook, livejournal, and blogspot....

Justine said...

haha touche. For sure, It was more just something to write about since I have to come up with a feature every week for my Newpaper class. I will never get a twitter but I'm def not against it.

Anonymous said...

Twitter is just something to kill time when you're bored haha. I don't think you should go...you might not even get it while you're there, but you never ever know! My cousin had plans to go to cancun in June, but she bailed out right away when she heard about the flu. And cruises are worst because you're constantly surrounded by people in crowds. Be careful girl!!!

Post a Comment