My Lovers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm good, I'm gone


Sunday I conquered my first half marathon. I had to work all night the night before which made me want to cry, but work is work. I definately could have gotten more sleep but I still beat my goal time which was 1:50. I strolled in at a 1:49 and didn't stop once. I realized it's harder to start again rather than not stopping at all. Gotta keep that stride going.

Click here to search results and placing for all runners!



The energy was insane and it was only 6:15 in the morning. I'm officially burned out from running so I'm taking this week off! Matt and my mom was so funny, they were more excited than I was. Matt ran the last mile with me to the finish. I wanted to vomit, cry, eat, sleep. So I settled with Lunch at Plums. My favorite place in the world.

I'm so glad school is almost over and there is only 2 weeks before my big 21'st birthday (which I really don't care about). What should I do? I was thining a small dinner with my family, So lame I know, I just hate my birthday though. It makes me sad.

So since swine flu is being exaggerated, our Carnival Cruise has re-routed our cruise to Catalina?? Ew. So we just cancelled and we have a year to reschedule. I'll just wait till mexico gets better. I give it a year. :)
Just some pics that my mama and Matt took.








So asian I know















Givin papa the finger.

2 comments:

kyle said...

congrats on the marathon. i was making eggs and i looked out my window and saw all the runners and i thought; man do i feel lazy... haha.

and ditttto on the birthday thing, i just had number 24 on friday and birthdays havent been exciting since like age 9. good luck though with the plans.

Justine said...

You could see the marathon outside your window?? Lucky.

and thank you. I think my 50th birthday I'll party like crazy.

Post a Comment