My Lovers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

OKkrrrr





Whew these past week have been a whirlwind. I turned 23 (eek) and spent the day taking 3 finals for finals week and had a gigantic dinner with my friends at Boiling Crab.  I finally graduated (walked) from CSUF.


By Sophia: Bday Shorts























brother










ya big lola! 




















 I immediately started my internship at Dell et Ruhs showroom in West Hollywood. So I am currently here in LA for most of the week living out of my suitcase in Sophia's cabana haha. Thank you Wifey for taking care of me.



House hunting twice a week is a full time job!! Anastasia (my future new roomie) and I did find a couple cute spacious places in Sherman Oaks and Studio City. We will be making a final decision next week. Fingers crossed we find something we LOVE.

Leaving home is so hard. I can no longer play dress up with Luna Boutique. It's quite depressing. Having to find another job out here in LA to pay the bills... gah so exhausted just thinking about it.

Sunday visited Linus Shentu to shoot with Christina B. The only thing I wanted to do was remake this famous photo..



I believe we surpassed the fabulousness of it... 


Mac n Cheese Please



Crazy.. I know.. Only with Christina and Linus..

Snatch n Feathers. Go get yours today!! Available at Luna B and Snatch n Feathers Facebook 
































Just some pictures from my only week of Summer..










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kind of make up products to you use? i just love how you do your make up, and how it looks on you!

Anonymous said...

Im so glad you're still posting! Please never stop!

first of all, u and your boyfriend are UNBEARABLY CUTE. :)

also, ur blush and lipstick choices are just so spot on... i love ur blazing confidence.

also.... that girl u took that remake with is SO GORGEOUS. IT HURTS.

ok im done with the love fest.

<3

Jacqueline G. said...

always loved your hair. what is your hair routine? i love that it looks effortless!

Anonymous said...

where are those white pants from? so cute!

Justine said...

Bebe. thank you

Post a Comment