My Lovers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bad Girl Meat





It's been a while, bloggie. So much has happened since the last time I wrote. 

Apartment hunting in an unknown place like LA was like hell on earth. Thankfully, Anastasia found us a beautiful apartment in the depths of the heated valley of Sherman Oaks. 

Frankly, I'm extremely homesick... 

I need to force myself to settle in to LA and try to find a job after this internship ends. eeeek. Real World, don't be cruel. 

Due to the difficulty of the move, I have decided to focus on myself, and only myself. I didn't want any distractions or feelings of wanting to move home and quit it all for a boy. 

It's hard but it's the decision I had to make. 

This summer has beeen soo crazy!! EDC in Vegas (never again.. to much partying for me), Dada Life in SD with the girls from work, and the local madness..

Thankfully, my schedule allows me to shoot with Luna every once in a while since I'm in the OC on the weekends. I loveeeeee that place. They kill me. 

Until next time.. 







































Chad Hugo N.E.R.D

VIP plank

watermelon

sutra girls gone wild




my love







Birthday Cousin


Disco Shorts


ya boys noize

the boys :)










workaholic's blake :) oh gosh










haha yes

ok redo

free pizza.. 

dadaaaa life 




0 comments:

Post a Comment