My Lovers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Whew






God, where has Summer gone? It's already mid August, another month of rent is due and I'm losing my tan already! 

Living in LA has been interesting... Surprisingly enough, I'm never home. OC is harder to leave than I thought... So every weekend is a vacation for me now.. I love it. 

But things are looking up. I just finished my internship at Dell et Ruhs and I started my new job at ITA-LA today. I'm currently training to be a talent theatrical/model agent. We will see where this door will lead me. 

I also landed an interview with SBE for bottle service in LA. Fingers crossed... I hope I get a job in LA for nightlife.. I need to force myself to settle in to LA. 

Pics from the past month. I promise to update at least once a week with some goooodies :)

Some photos

Love my girls night. Copperdoor=new spot :) Good beeeeeer. 


Shoot with Julian W. 




High school reunion 










Photos play with Julian 
























Jessica. 


smellin roses never looked sooo goood 

Patrick Hoelck 

harry potter! 







Luna B New Arrivals!!!  Get yours now!! 


























































Playboy Manison Partay :)

Poor camel :(














yeahhh Pauly Shore 




US Open! 




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

randomly came across your blog & got stuck looking at your photos. you look fabulous! question, i love your hair, where and who did it for youuu??

Anonymous said...

You have the most amazing body. And skin.

Justine said...

Studio Renee in HB!!! Caesar is the the genius that is my hair master. (714) 840-8400.

Anonymous said...

glad to have you back! missed reading your blogs. congrats on your new job!

Post a Comment