My Lovers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

OMGEESH





Had my first interview for an internship at Dell Et Ruhs in West Hollywood. Like everyone else, I was oh so nervous but so excited! I ditched class all day to venture up to LA.

And the best part.. I GOT THE INTERNSHIP!! :) Things are coming together so nicely.. next on my list... to find an apartment! Ugh I hate moving...

Just finished my first semester long project yesterday. Thank God, it was a nightmare working with a group that doesn't contribute ANYTHING.

Had another fun amazing Luna B session yesterday and omgeesh they kill me and my bank account with their stuff. Tried to limit myself to only three things.

As my graduation date creeps up, I'm growing more and more excited! My mom is throwing me this obnoxiously huge dinner party on May 22nd. Unfortunately this year my birthday (May 18th) lands on finals week. My mom is going to combine the celebration with my grad dinner. I mean, really... all I want/need are these:


Hmmm just ONE MORE Lita


Nixon Watch :)

Any canon camera will do :)

Minkpink Slasher Shorts

These things are an absolute NECESSITY. I need to WALK, TELL THE TIME, TAKE CLEARER PICTURES, and SHORTS for my bare bum. Oh Santa of birthdays.. please deliver these to me.

Some LUNA B new shipments! Get yours today! (NEW WILDFOX!)


















































1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!
congrats on the internship and graduation!
Was your internship required for graduation?

Post a Comment