My Lovers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Drowning









Holy Shit. Just finished our first campaign in the hardest class in my entire school career, PR Management. The feedback was so so, but I'm just happy to be done.

I'm usually amazing at juggling 1,000 things at once, but with this class, it's almost impossible. So I'll make it short and sweet because I have a lot of studying to do for midterms now (I haven't even started reading! eeek)

Shot for LUNA B last week and died over the new stuff. I swear, I don't know why they even pay me, I just give them the money right back in exchange for allll of their clothes.

Got one night off on thursday and took FULL advantage of it by havin a few drinks with my man.

JUST ADDED A "LIKE" OPTION FOR MY BLOG ENTRIES ON THE BOTTOM OF EVERY ENTRY!! And a TWEET THIS box as well!!! Make sure to like/tweet my ish.. please :)


Some photos: I'm off to go study.




LMFAO night @ Sutra :)


yay for LUNA B!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that club 18+ or 21+??

Justine said...

YES!!! its 18+ so head over there

Post a Comment