My Lovers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Update


I hate how songs remind you of certain people. They can easily ruin an amazing song or even a whole album! Blah
I can't wait till Summer. Finally SI's Swimsuit issue came out, and of course I had to pick it up, study it, and stop eating.
Bar Is amazing, and so amazingly young. All the girls are so young in this issue. And oh so curvy. I'm glad they are featuring girls with curves, not their rib cage. Even though I do envy the willpower to not eat, I appreciate the true curve of women.
If you haven't seen this, pick yours up. It's worth the $7.00. Put it on your fridge. :)
My Vday on sunday with Papa. The Getty, but originally planned to go to The Getty in Malibu, we had to settle for the LA one. Fun, Beautiful, but it aint the villa.. Later he planned dinner at Mama D's in Newport, my favorite.


Thurs night went to visit some friends in Long Beach, Super Cr3w. Ohhhh Love them.


Finally getting used to my bangs. You can't be lazy with this kinda hair. I feel like you always have to get ready.



I know so many pictures. If you have any CUT CODES I can use please leave a comment. I need the help.

































































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

But YOU have no curves! No hips, nothing... u have the frame of a 9-year old girl. I also appreciate curves, but saying you appreciate SI for not showcasing rib cages is actually kind of funny.... You're tiny yourself!

Justine said...

hmm...im not quite sure if your bashing me or what...

9 year old girl?

And i'm short statured, not rib showing

Anonymous said...

No I'm sorry, not bashing u at all. I Love your body and your GORGEOUS face. I just thought u were calling youurself curvy, when you are very straight.

Justine said...

haha ohh im sorry have we seen eachother naked before?

you dont need to be an artist to appreciate art.

Anonymous said...

hey ,
uhmm I just made it into an image, with the measurements of the page so it would be a border.

Post a Comment