My Lovers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Twelves killed my EarDRums

Last night was oh so fun. The Twelves played @ Avalon along with Gina Turner who closed the night out. Her hair always confuses me.




Click here to DL their 30 Min. Mixtape!!









Living at home is getting sooo unbearable. My mom and I are going to kill eachother by the end of this month. So I am forced to throw the burden of needing to be away from my house by staying at my boyfriends house 24/7. I can feel it... shits about to hit the fan, and I'm drowning in this.


This recession is breaking my family apart. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to be a random anonymous, but you look like you lost more weight! I am jealous

Justine said...

haha i doubt it. sometimes the camera is tricky... but thanks. made me feel better

Post a Comment