My Lovers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Homosocial

Finished my essay finally!!!!

Headed up to LA of course to stay with my wife Sophia and her beautiful friend Vy. (V for vagina.)

Attended Sophia's boss 35th bday party. He is a flaming homosexual and WE WERE THE ONLY GIRLS THERE!!! Exactly how I like it.. haha

THE MOST GORGEOUS BOYS IVE EVER SEEEN IN MY LIFE! first time I've felt inadequate to a man. haha...

And the best part of the party, the hot bartenders but A GAY GO GO MALE DANCER! So amazing. So gay, so LA.

Left there and headed for some 2 am diner food. :) So so so good.

Sophia's roommates might be the coolest guys in the world. They got me faded and we watched funny youtube videos till 5 (sorry Sophia for being loud.) And Kyle presented us with, in my opinion, is the funniest video I've ever seen...




I recieved my skydiving dvd, but youtube wouldn't approve the music so they omitted the sound (So dumb).




Photos:








rich!




dont forget to tip





bday boy!










Groovin to: ADELE- BLACK AND GOLD (cover acoustic)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to get in shape and lose a healthy 10 lbs. How often should I run/what should I be eating?

Justine said...

i'm doing "eat right for your blood type" check that out and try it. I don't eat meat and it's been a ok with me for the past three years

Post a Comment