My Lovers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Green Beer... mmmm


I finally had my first glass of ice cold green beer. Don't remember the taste but I had a damn good time last night. Didn't wear an ounce of green though.

Fred serving shift today :) Oh man this summer's gunna be crazy. I hope I make lots of mula.

I forgot to mention Matt's (boyfriend) house got broken in to a week ago. The idea of someone prancing around your house taking things just creeeped me out. They broke in through a window and stole his MACbook, shotgun, and COINs. Idiots forgot to take his money... dumb fucks. So I think Matt is going to buy a pitbull :) a blue nosed one.

Time to study for Midterms, shoot me.










girl fight. i love it

girl fight left me with this war wound. bitch stepped on my foot :(






ya i dunno







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

do u wear nip covers with that top?

Justine said...

hahha noo i probably should but then again who cares.

Anonymous said...

what eye shadow do u use? i likeee & whats ur fave eye shadow

Anonymous said...

oh & I looove love love your hair color. is that ur og hair color or did u dye it?

Anonymous said...

how do ur nips not show!!

Anonymous said...

what type of foundation or powder do you use, and what color is it?

Justine said...

i use sephora minerals cuz im a cheap ass and its called DARKNESSSSSS haha jp. it changes season to season.

Post a Comment