My Lovers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Back to the Hustle

It's so depressing. Spring Break went by so quickly. I feel as if my life as flew past me since elementary school. Anything before that felt as though it passed in slow motion. Soon I'll be going through menopause. FACK.

Back to school, two tests tomorrow and my head feels like it's going to pop with all this information. I just want to be finished. Makin that real money.

Through bordem, I found this cute little filipino chick Jessica Sanchez 15 yrs old, singing the shit out of Beyonce and Rihanna. And I don't know about you guys but there is NOBODY that stands out in American Idol this season. Jessica on the other hand would killl all these karaoke singers. Where is her record deal?

Love her :)




Easter Sunday my family and I celebrated my Lola's bday! It's so funny she lies to all of us about her age... Went to her favorite restaurant Matsu and I bought her Marc Jacobs LOLA purfume and sent her to get a facial on monday :) Lola is so girly..




Lola's Bday 2010 from justine cuenco on Vimeo.






my familia


my man

Lola caught a buzz




she's so beautiful









0 comments:

Post a Comment