My Lovers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hungry, Full, TIred, Bored

I sleep cuz I'm bored. I sleep to much so I'm tired. I eat because I'm bored. I'm full and get sleepy. I get these contradicting feelings when I don't reach enough sleep in the night. But I'm not complaining. Working Poker has been good to me... I am blessed everyday to have a great job.

Just finished a couple midterms.. and ohhh.. no rest. Two more coming my way this week. There is no rest in the land of education. Although my favorite tv show Ellen has yet to disappoint me. Interviewing the best guests and introducing the BEST up and coming music. Geez, I love Ellen. And would makeout with her. Sophia and Sarah agree with me on this.

Nikki and Rich, a soulful duo. "Lauryn Hill meets The Supremes while hanging out with Alicia Keys listening to Outkast "Hey Yah" according to NikkiandRich.com.

I love everything about this girls voice. And her sidekick ain't too bad to look at either.


Old Spice Commercial.






Old Spice Commercial Remake. This is why I love Ellen and this boy.


I think I may go back to sleep... Night

0 comments:

Post a Comment