My Lovers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Lets Go

It's my only day off this weekend and I wanna do SOMETHING AMAZING but everyone is so lazy and sleeping in.

Work sucks. Last night I got walked out on a $125 tab, fucking assholes. People have some nerve to think my service is some free fucking buffet. So I'm probably going to get fired or suspended since I didn't pay for it. Insane policy right? Whatever.

So the rest of my birthday celebration was amazing. Sophia and Britt planned a beautiful private dinner with just a couple fwends. Britt made me this oh so cute huge cupcake cake. And Sophia went over the top like usual. Made me almost cry with a Lykke Li stencil portrait with my favorite song embedded in the background :( Some cute wedges, zebra nail tips (woo hooo), and feather earrings on it's way. I know.. way too much.

Thank you guys for coming out and making my bday the best I've had since I was 5 :) Shit beats Chuckee Cheese for sure.

Went to La Cave after dinner, bleh..

I wanna drink poolside today.. lets make it happen damnit.






































2 comments:

Sophia said...

I'm so happy you enjoyed your birthday! Your girls love and take care of you, duh. Just you wait and see how I make it rain on your 23rd ;)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday !!
Two questions for you- what brand has amazing bikinis for curvy girls, and second I love your shoes what are they ?

thanks!

Post a Comment