My Lovers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Over It


Everything kind of sucks right now.

Today is mother's day and I don't even want to see my mother or speak to her ever again. But I do miss my Lola, but I can't see her without seeing my mom. Dilemma...

As of right now I'm over living with boy roommates that don't know how to clean up after themselves.

Fred's isn't so happy and fun.... ever. The girls are vicious and impossible to work with.

I'm over school and wish I could have paid someone this semester to take my final projects.

I'm sorry this entry is whiney.

Just some photos:











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

since when did sophi get so skinny? is she doing drugs? liked her better curvy

Justine said...

ya were both doing drugs... idiot.

Anonymous said...

saw sophi at some rave, she was super curvy and not that stick skinny, just sayin'

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you're with that asshole after what he did to you.. give him the boot!!

school is lame, i took a year off just to party. lol..
you look good!

- ur number one fan

Anonymous said...

damn if she on drugs lemme hit it real quick i wanna be the skinny

Post a Comment