My Lovers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Still Hungover

How long can a Vegas hangover last?? I'm going on 3 days. I even purchased vitamins!!! Cmon.

Sitting in the most boring summer school class @ 8 am and all I'm fantasizing about is my bed.

Although this hangover has killed me x10, Vegas was extremely amazing. About 30 of us headed to sinn city to celebrate Vince's 40th Birthday. They rented out this intense mansion that included a bowling alley, night club, and 10000000 rooms to get lost in. Anastasia and I started our road trip Friday morning and arrived mid day at the mansion.






our crazy room

















Got all dressed up for a girls night and headed to The Bank then the Rhino where Anastasia and I bought the HOTTEST stripper everr. Her name was Spencer and she was Italian hmmm. Thanks Nathan :) I love you.







yeah motor boating


Headed home bright and early at 8am, fack my life. Woke up around 1 pm for a fab pool party at our mansion. Although no poker game happened Bruce cooked everyone an amazing Jamaican lunch for everyone. Enjoyed a girly bubblebath and headed out for XS for Vince's big bday celebration. Saw slutty ass Paris Hilton and 2Short (Biatch) SOoo fun, Love you Anastasia. Headed to Drais after club hours and passed out around 8am again. fack my life.
Woke up around 12 pm and headed to our one last Vegas pool part at Encore Beach Club. Was dead and grumpy. Headed home around 7 and I've been feelin shitty ever since.

Overall, best Vegas trip I've ever been on. Beat the jetplane trip last year for sure.



this dumb bitch





















3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Justine said...

who is this?

Anonymous said...

hello! are you wearing colored contacts in your first set of pics? if so, what kind are they? we have the same skin tone/hair color and i've been looking for a nice pair. you look lovely!

Post a Comment