My Lovers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Get It Papa




Matt finished his very first triathlon yesterday morning! We woke up at a glorious 4:15 am to prep and pre pack his things and set up his transition area :) He, of course, was the only person NOT wearing a wetsuit for the half mile open water swim in that 61 degree water.. eeek.

Caught him during every transition to root him on and make sure he wasn't going to quit! But he finished with a time of 1:41 finishing 34th in his age group and 488th overall (over 1500 competing) Not too shabby for having a single speed bike and no wetsuit. We pretty much slept all day yesterday.

His tri makes me want to sign up for something. I feel so lazy :( But really I'm too busy to exert effort and time to train for something again. Oh well when I graduate!










ahh check out the uphill to the transition shoot me.


Chris MacCormack 2007 Iron Man Champ woooo!














Catalina 10' from justine cuenco on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment