My Lovers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Birthday Day Three




This past weekend was eventful and I'm glad I got the weekend off work to spend it with my best friend in the whole wide world for her 23rd birthday. We finished off the weekend with Sunday Funday at Ten for Blackout then headed off to Boiling Crab hmmmmm.. Thanks again Bobby for taking care of us :) I LOVEEE YOU! 

Just watched "My Week With Marilyn" with Diana tonight. It was oh so good. Michelle Williams is nothing less but amazing. I suggest this movie :) 







Picccctasss 












































































































THE END 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

just came across your blog. you are gorgeous. great pictures. i love the birthday girls ombre! would you happen to know where she got it done?

Post a Comment