My Lovers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Where you Been?







This week has been pretty good. Work at EFG has been extremely productive. Just finished the Spring 2012 Roster for the Fashion Department. :) Just another thing to add to my portfolio. Wooooo to internships (not) haha. Check out my boss man Rembrandt Flores in this video clip. Aww those Dimples..



I don't know if it's the weather, but I am such a homebody. It's just far too cold to go out. Id rather lay in bed and cuddle alllll night. That sounds so much more appealing.

I can't wait for the holidays. Xmas trees are up and I gotta start saving for gifts. eeeeek. Where is all this money going to come from? Maybe I should stop shopping..  NOTTTT.

Ohh Weeee this week's LUNA B pictures are up and available. Tons of sequins holiday/New Year's dresses!!! GO GET IT.

Im off for a beach run. Need to work off this Thanksgiving weight. ahhhhhh






























































1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your pics on life with Andy blog. Beautiful.

Post a Comment