My Lovers

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ball SOOO Hard.




Niggas in Paris 10 TIMES!?!?!?!?!? That shit cray. Attended the third and last day of the Kanye West and Jay Z concert at the Staple center this past tuesday. It was one of the BEST concerts I have ever been to in my life!

Doubledated with some friends in the 3rd freaking row. I could see their damn sweat drip of their faces. Insanity. 

I've missed you oh so much hip hop. Whats next? Ms. Lauryn Hill in February??? I think so! 

The last few weeks before the new year are going to be so crazy. Christmas with Mom and Dad's side. Ugh my pockets.. my bank account.. ughhhh... New Years day with Tiesto... I don't think I am ready for it at all. 

I've also put my 2 weeks in for EFG and I will start at BPCM come January 5th. Everyday is a new adventure. Tonight, my first Christmas Party! 

:) 



































1 comments:

cheap logo design said...

Really Awesome pics!

Post a Comment