My Lovers

Monday, December 26, 2011

Scruge YOU




This week has been difficult to say the least. But nothing brings family closer than heartache and the holidays! Thank you family for being there for me everyday. I LOVE you! And thank you alfie for knowing when I'm sad. I fall more and more in love with you everyday :) 


Alfie

FAMILY FATBOOOTH! 




















My mom hosted the Christmas party on Christmas Eve this year! The foood was amazing!! Tomato pesto salmon, mashed potatoes, veggie tamale, RICE, and peach cobbler.... ate about every hour! Had girl/therapy/cousin time. It was the best. 

My mama got me new runnin shoes and running shorts :) Granny got me newww undies. Ashley got me a dope coffee mug cuz she thinks I'm a "hard bitch?"





Day 2, Christmas day (today) was spent at my Aunt's house for my Dad's side of the family. The Crazy Cuenco side!!! Although I was the only one drinking, they are stilllll cwazy and I loved it! Babies loved their French Hello Kitty sweaters that were tooo large! Love you Cuenco's. 

Now, as I sip on my sleepytime tea and watch The Grinch, I can't wait for tomorrow! RUNNING and DIET TIME! I only get to eat like that twice a year... phew. Time for New Year! 




























If you're planning on shopping tomorrow, remember to stop by LUNA Boutique in HB for your New Year's dress and more! 25% off Sale!!!!

Some TUMBLR favorites of the day :) 




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sexy!

Post a Comment