My Lovers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sweet Water




I've been on vacation for far too long... but over indulgence is necessary and much needed sometimes. 

New Years was amazing. Made some vacation $ and even got to have my New Years Even Kiss!!!!  I had the honor of working the Tiesto event, which was an amazing amazing show. The whole weekend was a great turnout for Identity Group! Cheers. 

Soon after NYE, I disappeared to Mexico to attend the BPM Festival at Playa Del Carmen. Tequila, Lobster, and House music?!?!?!?!? Heaven.. YES... It was a short but very sweet trip.

Visited the Tulum Ruins, met some interesting people, and MET STEVE ANGELLO at the airport on our way back to the States. It was unreal. We also met Stefan from Cosmic Gate :) Overall, an unforgettable trip. 

It was devastating to leave. My heart is still in Mexico lounging in a hammock. 

The Monday after returning from Mexico was my first day at BPCM. My first week was eventful. I hope this internship opens up many doors for me to run through because I am soo ready. 

My mother also informed me that she has signed me up for the HB Superbowl half marathon the first week of Feb. The last time I ran/trained for the half marathon, I was 20 and gave myself over a month of severe preparation. But two weeks is what I have been given... 

A little pre workout drank, praying, and last min. hardcore runs is what I am depending on. Let's hope I'm not slower from my 20 year old self. How depressing. 

Until next time :x


GET YOUR LUNA GOODIES. Get ready for the Spring!!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

How is the clean up for the juicer machine? Is it easy clean up or pretty messy?

Justine said...

Just soak each part in warm water.. but make sure to clean up IMMEDIATELY. Hardened fruit/veggie residue sets like CEMENT! That is the only thing. The rest is easy sailin' :)

Post a Comment