My Lovers

Friday, January 20, 2012

New Start





Is is too late to make a NEW New Year's resolution? I promise to find happiness in myself. If I can't be happy alone, I can't be happy with someone else.

Only a couple weeks before the Huntington Beach Superbowl half marathon. I get so nervous just thinking about the halfway point.. I hope I make it through alive with no injury. I completed 9 miles today. It kicked my asss so hard I slept for the rest of the day. Oh to be lazy!!!

Training for this event has been therapeutic. There is nothing better than getting healthy when your feeling down. If I work on my health and body, my soul will heal all on it's own.

I've been juicing carrots and apples everyday and my god. It's better than a milkshake with ice cream on top. You've gotta try it And don't go cheap on your juicer, it's worth the money.

Breville Juice Fountain 

Starting this week I'm going to start looking for spots to work at in LA during the weekends. I don't see any reason for me to commute back and fourth from LA to the OC. Work has definitely NOT been worth the commute. Fingers crossed.





The  ILoveFun.Com shoot. Thanks Moe! 













LUNA goodies are in... Go Get em. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment