My Lovers

Monday, March 19, 2012

First






Happy Monday! The weekend came and went... I woke up friday morning a bit under the weather which is still lingering today. It always sucks not being able to work out. All this pent up energy, makes someone feel so restless! 

The rain was... cleansing. It was a nice weather change. But I'm a beach & sun girl. I'm just glad I didn't plan on running the LA marathon. There is nothing worst than running upwind, pure hell. 

Thursday morning caught Ashley Judd on the Live With Kelly show wearing.........dun dun dun.. ALEXANDRE BIRMANS that I sent her. 

So exciting, my first celebrity placement. So clearly work has been successful. I'm learning so much! 


I hope this week is as successful as last week. 

I've never been so knowledgable about celebrity news since work. And I have to admit, I'm totally hooked on the show Smash. It's geeky, I know but it's better than GLEEE (<---- ew).  

I'm off to bed. Nyquil OUT!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you usually do all your shopping besides Luna? You have the cutest sense of fashion<3

Post a Comment