My Lovers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

High Gear






Hello.. are you there?

YES. I'm Still Here! Just extremely busy :) 


Life has beeen soooo good to me these past couple weeks. I was offered a full time position at Ally b Entertainment as the showroom manager. Working 9-6 Mon-Friday hasn't been an easy adjustment. But I am quickly finding my balance, and it feels really good to be productive.


The Showroom :)

It's just hard not having the weekends off.. but money never sleeps.. so I will stay awake to collect :) Straight hustlinnn'.

It seems that sundays are my only days off... and what a great sunday it's been. It's officially spring (YES!) and out come the crop tops and cut off shorts once again. I am so excited for the warm air and the bright sun.

With this new position at work, comes the sad sad reality that I was forced to retired LUNA B. Although I still FB stalk them, it's just all too sad.

I'm beautifully adjusting to LA living. With some great new friends, settling in has been enjoyable. It's nice to have some time to focus on myself for once. I'll admit, I do miss my mama/lola/&alfie... but I'll live.

Until next time...








Wale and Miguel








My Beautiful Family






sister friend




The final Supper



PlayWork









Burfday




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This might sound creeperish but pls post more often! hahah! you are sooo pretty and love your posts girl :D btw, u going to coachella this yr?

Justine said...

haha thank you. I will try my best :)

Jules said...

Ahhh here's another creepo comment. Where do you get your hair done?! i just absolutely LOVE it!

Justine said...

haha not creepy!!! In Huntington Beach, Studio Renee, ceasar )714) 840-8400, please tell them JUSTINE sent you.

Post a Comment