My Lovers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Choose Love

I think my biggest fear is for a natural disaster to hit and I won't know what to do and if my family will be safe.

I've had about 10 dreams about Tsunamis in the past months and they all happen to give me the same feeling when I wake up. I'm always with my grandmother and I'm always on the beach when the water pulls back violently, and in slow motion I see a hundred foot wave hovering over me and I am unable to run or move, and my grandmother doesn't want to leave either, and this sadness comes over me and I wake up.

According to the Dream Interpretations:
To see a tsunami in your dream, represents that you are being overwhelmed by some repressed feelings or unconscious material that is rising up to the surface. You are experiencing some unhappiness and emotional instability in some waking situation.
All interpretations are very vague but it does mean something to me, but I just havent figured it out yet.

Things have been so unexpected the past couple of weeks. I'm not sure if it's for the better or if I should expect a tough road ahead. And dear Alexis has been telling me repeatly that I've been shallow and selfish, and I really need to evaluate my priorities again.

Saturday night was terrible. Minus the fact that Fraya and I had a reunion. I love that girl, thats for sure.















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

where do you get these amazing tanks with the buttons? you always have them in your pics and i love em!

Justine said...

just look for them at little boutiques. thank yous

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

very pretty girl
you kinda look like Nicole Scherzinge

Justine said...

she is my idol. i wish i looked like her, but thank you! your fab too

Anonymous said...

Tsunami's suck. Sorry you're dreaming about um. Nightmare.

Justine said...

oh samuel. glad your commenting i ruv you

Post a Comment