My Lovers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Scratch the Itch

I think I have a shopping problem...

Since I haven't been going out, I've been crusin online for good online boutiques that I can window shop and fantasize about.


I thus have come up with a few of my favorites that I would like to share with you. And if you could leave me some love with your favorite boutiques as well. I also do enjoy a male apparel boutique so please post those too!!!

Not in any particular order ...








Spanish Moss





ShopBop




Nasty Gal

Pixie Market





Valentine's Day is coming up. I did some reviews on some restaurants that were "romantic". I'm not usually the type of girl that adores roses, candle light, or jewelry. But this year I'll try to spend the day like everyone else.

I made a reservation at Ristorante Da Vinci in Long Beach. 4 course meal pre fixed menu. :)

And gooood news for all you french fry lovers... like me..


A NEW KETCHUP PACKET at all fast food restaurants!!!! For dunking fries AND squeezing... pure genius...



5 comments:

Samuel Lippke said...

Its not shopping per say, but eye candy none-the-less.
My favorite fashion site right now is: http://lookbook.nu/#more

Justine said...

ha thanks samuel.. <3

Anonymous said...

revolve clothing

and for online coupons - retailmenot.com

Chrid Ford said...

Let me know if you want my 20% discount code for Spanish Moss : )

Justine said...

um.... yes. please email me that shit whenever you have time.. and thank you for offering... it's very gracious of you

j.quanksta@yahoo.com

Post a Comment