My Lovers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Melting








Summers finally here? But I have too much homework to enjoy it....

This last weekend killed me, murdered me. It all started on friday morning. Took a Comm Law test, worked a Smirnoff event, headed to LA for Poker and drove home around 5 am. Took a 2 hour nap and off to work for Wet Electric @ 9:30 am. That shift ended around 5:30, headed home and took a small nap and off to Sutra @ 9pm. Sunday worked a Red Stripe event in Newport and I finally got to sit down a rest for a while. whew.

This week will be busier than the last. I'll be starting bottle service training @ Sutra on Thurs!! So come visit me. Thank god school isn't as demanding this semester because I don't think I can do it all.

I don't know what it was today, but all my teachers today had the sourest attitudes. The heat? I think so. There is nothing worst than hating your upper division teachers. I feel like there is no hope for me in the workforce but than again, PR in school is not PR in the real world.

Out of bordem in class, I purchased my halloween outfit!!! :) So excited. It's definitely my favorite holiday in the whole wide world.










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture of you and your Grandmother (Lola ?)

How has living on your own been ???

Anonymous said...

your friend in the last picture is gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ... two places at once ... http://twitter.com/#!/JusIsAwesome

Justine said...

i guess justine cuenco is a popular name for filipinos.. so weird. ps hate twitter

Anonymous said...

Perhaps a popular name ... but you are one of a kind - so there !!! Post more - you are a fun diversion.

Post a Comment