My Lovers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

fall--ing




Yesterday I felt fall in the air. It reminded me of warm apple cider and cat naps.

I've been feeling a bit different these past couple days. I'm confused, and hopefully I'll figure it out soon.

I've been a slave to work and school. Social life- where are you? Time is money. I've been apartment hunting online. It kind of scares me thinking about venturing off on my own. I feel like I have no family. I'm an orphan.

I'm looking for a house to move in to. I don't mind sharing a bathroom either. If you know of any places message me!

Study time.

Mesa :)





























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your hair is gorgeous! where do u get it done at?

Anonymous said...

why dnt u live with matt?

Anonymous said...

Do you use the tanning beds at all? Love your skin color!

Justine said...

nooo tanning is terrible for you!! I guess living by the beach means summer and sun all the time :)

Anonymous said...

you don't update anymore :(

Post a Comment