My Lovers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Boogie Nights










It's been a while. Life has been going 1,000 miles per hour.

Matt and I decided to end our relationship. We are still on great terms. I moved out and found a house in
Costa Mesa not too far away. So far.... it's ok. Technically, this would be my first time being on my own. I'm not going to lie, it's terrifying. Living with Matt was like living with family. He took care of me. In this new house, nooobody gives a shit about eachother so that's the difference.

Change
is hard. But I'm trying to remind myself this is for the better. Of course this decision came during Midterms and the holidays. I guess you can't choose the best time to end a 3 year relationship.

My
Halloween consisted of working. :( I didn't even attend a party but I did dress up quite a bit for work. Work, School, Work School. I haven't had a cocktail in over two weeks!!

That reminds me, I was checking my comments on this thing and someone posted.. "You would be much prettier without the drugs and alcohol." I hardly ever drink (if you knew me) and I don't do drugs... I don't even smoke weed anymore haha. Soooo.... I have no idea where you got the assumption from. I work in nightlife. I'm not partying.. it's work.

This weekend I'm going on a mini vacation. I'm oh so excited. It is much needed.




























































































































































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that you continue to motivate and work hard for you want!

btw. your bod is hot. what is your regime?!!

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous as always! How tall are you and how much do you weigh? You're the perfect size.

Anonymous said...

where did you get your combat boots from!!!? love them

Anonymous said...

you don't look like you do drugs. whoever said that is a hater. sorry about your relationship.

Anonymous said...

thanks for clearing up the drugs/alcohol comment. both are bad for you :)

Anonymous said...

Why ???

You guys seemed to have lots in common ...

What's missing ?

Anonymous said...

that's one hot giraffe

Post a Comment