My Lovers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Failed Attempt

Lately I have been leaving my fucking ID at home and I don't realize it until I'm in LA. Too much weed I tell you.

I notice when life throws a downer at you, things start to fall apart around you. For instance my mother just lost her job about a month ago. Our dryer just died a week ago, and our gas is turned off (No hot water) because we have a huge gas leak. This is what I mean. You would thing fate or karma would spread things out a bit more... so we don't loose our fucking minds. But on the flipside, when one thing is good, many things get better... and there is no complaining about that.

I'm just waiting for my luck to change.

Plums is my new favorite place (in the world).









Gorgeous Ben with Pink Lipgloss

Plumssss


Bye bye for now. Tonight dancing!

6 comments:

ridgway said...

always the same. when it rains it pours. just a constant procession of peaks and valleys until death.

hang in there, in no time, you will be filled with happiness and good fortune.

Justine said...

thank you thank you

Anonymous said...

I thought you said your mama met a guy from hawaii and was moving there ... there are worse places to live !!!

Anonymous said...

if life never turned sour, or frustrating, or got you anxious, or confused, or so fucked up in the head that you honestly believed you couldn't stand to be alive for one more second.. well then we'd never see the day when life got sweet, fulfilling, profound, or even stupid dumb and hyphy. your experiences with those you love, good and bad, are the only meaningful treasures you hold in this lifetime, to be sure. these experiences have shaped and refined your character and have made you the exclusive individual you are today, so be stoked. and i know it's difficult, but try not to think about who you are or how you should live. everyone ponders it, but no one can ever truly decide on such matters. take it a day at a time, and as things pop up one-by-one, you'll make decisions in your own unique way, probably without even knowing it...

...man i must be high as a mothafucka. (:

Justine said...

haha must be high...

thank you.

Justine said...

mamas boy didnt fall through. my mothers problem, she falls in love to easily... and too fast it scares them away.

and yes I will learn through her mistakes.

Post a Comment